St. Martin Parish State Testing Dates Released!
• LEAP PHASE I -- March 19, 2013
• LEAP PHASE II -- April 8-11, 2013
• iLEAP -- April 8-11, 2013
• EOC -- April 24-May 17, 2013
TEST DAY TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Go to bed on time!
• Eat a good breakfast!
• Think Positive!
• If you do not understand the directions, ask for help.
• Read the question and all answer choices before marking anything.
• Don’t spend too much time on any one question. Do your best and then move on.
• Answers the easiest questions first, but be sure to go back to those questions you skipped.
• Find key words or phrases in the question that will help you choose the correct answer.
• Make sure you understand what the question is asking.
• Be sure you are responding to the question that is being asked.
• If the test requires you to read passages and then answer questions about what you read, read the questions first.
• By doing this, you will know what you are looking for as you read. This also helps you go faster on the test.
• Don’t spend too much time rewriting or obsessing about neatness.
• Don’t worry if you run out of time.
• Fill in bubbles fully, write neatly, and erase stray marks.
• Double-check the test number in your test booklet against the answer sheet every few questions to be sure you haven’t gotten on the wrong number.